Tuesday 6 October 2009

Chapter Two

Welcome back! The last time we left our founder, Cara had succeeded to grab herself a job in the Hospital and a spouse all in one day! All these months of playing this game, this has never happened to me before. Anyway, let's see what they are getting upto!



So after Conner agrees to move in, Cara bites the bullet and takes Conner to his new 'Home.'

Cara: "Creator, I feel guilty."

What reasons have you to feel guilty about? This is your home.

Cara: "I know that but I have no furniture what so ever, what if Conner hates me?"

He won't hate you! He's been used in several Legacies so he should know what he's getting into. You both have jobs, you just need to be paitent and save some money. You'll get your Legacy house soon enough.

Cara: "Ok."




I think Conner looked a little shocked in this picture, I can just picture his 'what am I getting myself into' thoughts now.

Cara: "Any minute now he's going to run, I can feel it."

Stop worrying! I won't let him run.




While Cara and Conner are getting to terms with starting a Legacy together, I took a picture of the first Legacy home. At the moment it resembles the shed I have at the far end of my garden, the 'shed' itself only has a double bed inside. Looks like these two have a lot of work to do to get a nice roof over their heads!




Since Cara and Conner are still 'good friends,' I got them to work on their relationship. Since Conner hates to flirt, it's kind of a one person thing. Makes me wonder about my relationship skills, not good.



Soon the call of nature or should I say the Sims need bars calls out for attention, I send Cara and Conner to the gym which will be their temporary home to eat shower and toilet calls.




The twenty four hour gym is the only gym that can be found in Sunset Valley. Thank god for our founder and spouse that it's free! Be prepared to see quite a few Gym pictures, it'll be a while yet before they stop attending!




Upon entering the Gym, Cara runs over to the fridge to fill her stomach on free food.

Cara: "It is free right? I wouldn't want to steal."

Yes it's free, go ahead and eat!




Conner on the other hand, makes use of the gym's facilities.

Conner: "Hey who's that? Can't you see I need some privacy?"

Oops! I forgot to introduce myself. *Clears throat.* Conner hi nice to meet you, I'm your creator. It's my job to look after you and Cara to forfill your dreams etc.

Conner: "Well Mr Creator, mind if we chat when I'm not busy?"

Sure, sorry.




Hi Cara, how's the free juice?

Cara: "Free thank god, I heard you talking to Conner, how did he take it?"

He was freaked out a little which is understandable, I feel embarrased that I interrupted him in the toilet.

Cara: " Make sure to chat to him while there's no body around, he doesn't have this mind connects as you and I do."

I'll try, I'll whisper.




Bread and Jam? Nice choice!

Conner: "Your thankful that there's noone else apart from myself and Cara here."

Conner calm down, I'm sorry for embarrasing you in the toilets. the last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable. I just wanted to introduce myself, break the ice.

Conner: " I know what you Legacy Creator's are like, you document our life, make fun of things and delete us."

The last thing I'm going to do is delete you, I've become attached to Cara and want to make friends with you, give me a chance.

Conner: "I'll do it for Cara's sake not yours."

Fair enough, enjoy your meal.

That's it for chapter two. Next time, Cara starts work and there are more visits to the gym.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment