Tuesday 6 October 2009

Chapter Four

Welcome back! Sorry if this chapter is a little rushed, I have to do household chores and grab some sleep. When we last left off, we left Cara and Conner visiting the gym for the second time. Conner has a thing that creators hurt their Sims and isn't on good terms with me at the moment.



Cara and Conner use the showers, they are both smelly when they come home from work and since they don't have the money, they'll be using these for a long time. I wish they could steal them.

Cara: "Stealing is wrong."

Thanks Cara, I'm aware stealing is wrong. I was joking *Shifty Eyes.*




Cara, your boss is over there. Why not sit with her and chat?

Cara: "I see her at work and besides, she seems to like being alone."

It won't do any harm, you might get a promotion out of it, and a new friend!

Cara: "I'll chat to her after I've eaten ok?"

Good girl.




In the toilets, I spy some mirrors and a dresser. So Conner gets a makeover.

Conner: "..."

I take the silence as you like your makeover.

Conner: "Go away."

Ok sourpuss.

Conner: *Glares at creator*




Conner heads over to the sink, sporting his new 'Hugh Hefner' look and Cara chats to her boss.

Cara: "It couldn't hurt and besides, she has a lot of charisma."

Well she is Charismatic, if my boss wasn't such a tyrant, I'd get along with better.




Conner decides on freewill, to go home to bed while Cara carries on chatting to her boss. I don't know who the blond guy eating is, but I love his top. I must go to the local shopping centre in town to get myself one!




The game now decides to tell them Conner likes to be alone, if only he would actually make truce with me. I don't think has a grumpy trait.

Conner: "..."

*sighs* Goodnight Conner, Cara is on her way home now.




Morning Cara, ready for your second day of work?

Cara: " I guess, thanks for the fridge by the way."

Your welcome, but it's you and Conner that's to thank. You both did get paid after all.




Cara: "These seats are very uncomfortable.

Sorry Cara but building an actual house counts first ok? I'm willing to bet that you don't want to raise children in that shed?

Cara: "You have a point."




We leave this chapter with Conner's traits before I forget. I'll write them down just in case you can't see.

Absent-Minded
Unflirty
Loner
Bookworm
Good (Yay he has the family trait!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment