Monday 5 October 2009

Chapter One Part Two

Welcome back to the second part of Chapter One.

(Click pictures for a clear viewing of the small boxes)



In the last chapter, Cara Character my founder. Landed a job in the local Hospital in Sunset Valley but that's not all ...




While visiting the park, Cara runs into Conner Frio, the guy I know who hates to flirt and is a Loner. I'm taking my pictures using a print screen program so I'm sorry in advance if you cannot see the bubble.

Cara has just found out that Conner is single. Go Cara!



Cara: "I work at the local Hospital, do you have a Job?"

Conner: "Yes, I work in Journalism, I'm hoping to become a best selling author one day."

I think it's due to Cara's Friendly trait but these two are certainly getting alone well.

Cara: *Whispers* "Thanks Creator but can you give me a second alone? I'm trying to get to know Conner without flirting, I don't want him to think I'm desperate for a husband or anything.

Sure thing but aren't you desperate? This Legacy can#t go on without any Sim not finding a mate.

Cara: *Whispers* "What is this? Discovery Channel? Let me talk to Conner!"

Conner: "Cara? What's up?"

Cara: "Nothing" *Glares at Creator




In this picture, Cara finds out that Conner hates to flirt, he must be shy. They are certainly getting alone well, they should be getting towards the friend stage and since flirting is out of the question, Cara will just have to talk Conner's ear off until they do.




There you have it folks! best friend status! Well done Cara! Your first friend! I always said that to have a good relationship, you have to know each other first.

Cara: "Creator, I think everyone knows that."

Sorry I'm just trying to help, I don't want my favourite Sim to be lonely throughout her life.

Cara: "For the good of the Legacy right?"

Yes.

Cara:"Figures."





Well done Cara I'm so proud! Afte reaching friends status rather quickly in fact, Cara asks Conner to move in and after he say yes, we get this little box pop up. As you can see, Conner lived with his brother. At first I was going to move the both of them in but since this is a Legacy, it would count as cheating.

Join us next time as Cara slowly woos Conner and a start of a Legacy home is built.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment