Tuesday 6 October 2009

Chapter Five

*Chugs down a second cup of Coffee before writing.* That's a lot better! I seem to be drinking a lot more Coffee these days, you can't get enough Caffeine. Anyway, after writing these chapters and it has took me till chapter five to realise this. I've been writing Conner's name wrong. How could I have been so stupid? It's actually 'Connor' not 'Conner' So I'll promise to start spelling it right ok?

When we last left Cara and Connor, they had both visited the Gym again. Cara ran into her boss there and got to know her a little better, Connor knew that Cara wasn't going to leave anytime soon so he left her to it.




In other news, Cara and Connor's relationship went to the next level and they are now Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

Cara: "Connor's my boyfriend! I'm so excited!"

Good for you Cara! I thought it was going to take a while.




A few hours later, Cara asked Conner to marry her, he said yes of course. Have you noticed the change in the shed? Slowly, Cara and Conner are starting to bring a little more money into the household so the shed inside got a new paint job, I even updated the bed a little by putting some new sheets on and painting the base.

Connor: "It makes me feel as though I'm sleeping in a garden and I noticed that you got my name wrong, your not exactly a Genius are you?"

Sorry Connor, maybe your intentions towards me are clouding my judgement.

Conner: "..."

That shut him up.




This pic is to prove that they are now engaged, remember to click the pic for a better viewing. They also now have a fridge :)




Of course the 'celebration' shot of a couple conceiving their love. Eew!

Cara: "In normal situations, a creator let's their Sims have some privacy in these moments."

Sorry I'll just be over there. *points*




I don't know what's worse, Cara sipping her juice while sitting on a toilet which is broken, or Cara using the toilet to sip her juice, you decide.

Cara: "Well if someone hadn't sold the chess table complete with chairs without asking, I'd be sitting there right now."

Sorry but you needed money for a shower as you can see next to you, I'm sick of seeing the gym in every update.

Cara: "You have a point, it would be nice to actually have a bathroom that's indoors."

Well, get promoted and that is what you shall have.




Come on guys! Again?

Cara: "Conner and I are bored waiting for our carpools, and it's still early."

Because I need my eyes to see, I turned away before smiling at the familiar music us Simmers know well. Generation Two is now in the making!




Conner runs to the carpool sporting his new Uniform, looking smart!

Conner: "I'm doing something to get some more money for my family, I don't see you doing anything about it."

Ever wonder why your getting promoted Connor? I'm doing more then you know.





Nice scrubs Cara! they look like the ones I wear to work, but mine is blue.

Cara: " I'm a bedpan cleaner now, I thought I would never get a promotion! Thanks for helping creator?"

Your welcome, at least someone thanks me!

Cara: "Is Connor giving you grief again?"

Yes, nothing changes. Have fun at work and don't forget to take it easy.

Cara: "Why would I need to take it easy?"

You'll find out soon enough.





Since Connor is starting to climb his Career ladder, he needs to interview some people in order to help his preformance tab. What better way to invite the boss over? Connor has rolled more wants to invite his boss over, despite him being a Loner.





While I left the sims to their own devices, I decided to look in Connor's inventory to see which books he had gotten from the book club. I found an expensive laptop in there which I sold, to get more money for the household. They now have over four thousand in the kitty, enough to expand the shed a little more.

Conner: "You sold my Laptop? How could you? Now I have to carry on going to the Library to refine my writing skill!"

The library is good for you Conner, you use the office which noone ever uses so you enjoy the solitude. Plus, you need the money now more than ever.

Conner: "Why? What have you done?"

I have done nothing. Like I told Cara, you'll find out in due course.



The chapter ends with Connor interviewing his boss after letting know about the upcoming wedding. The next chapter may be switching to Livejournal, blogger is now starting to go a little slow uploading pictures but I will let you know when I'm ready to upload.

In the next chapter, there will be wedding pictures and hopefully Generation Two is born.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was always getting my founder's spouse's name wrong, too, so I just changed it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! BTW you still spelt his name wrong in this chapter sometimes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete